- Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Actuated Valves
Model VB350 Techno-Polymer Electric Actuator
Valbia model VB350 quarter turn ISO direct mount electric actuator.
Available voltages: 12 Volt AC/DC, 24 Volt AC/DC, 100/240 Volt AC
Techno-polymer housing. IP67 protection. With manual override and visual position indication. 2 x limit switches fitted for remote open and closed position indication. With an electronic torque limiter, internal anti-condensation heater and PG11 electrical connections.
Operating time through 90° travel = 50 seconds.
- ISO F07 / F10 mounting with an 22mm star drive
- Techno-polymer (V0 self-extinguish class) housing
- Mounting in accordance with ISO 5211
- Manual override
- Visual position indication
- Electronic torque limiter
- Anti-condensation heater
- 2 x Mechanical Limit Switches for remote Open / Closed position feedback
- 2 x PG11 electrical conduit entries
- Available with battery backup, potentiometer, positioner and also with both battery backup & positioner
This actuator does not have a ‘Spring Return / Fail Safe’ facility. In the event of power failure, the actuator will stop at the position reached prior to loss of power.
How to wire Valbia VB350 HT
How to wire Valbia VB350 LT
How to wire Valbia VB350 POS HT
How to wire Valbia VB350 POS LT