- Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Actuated Valves
Model VB030M Aluminium Electric Actuator
Valbia model VB030M quarter turn ISO direct mount electric actuator.
Available voltages: 12 Volt AC/DC, 24 Volt AC/DC, 100/240 Volt AC
Aluminium housing with IP68 protection. Manual override (10mm square operator on underside of the actuator) and visual position indication. 2 x limit switches fitted for remote open and closed position indication. With an electronic torque limiter. With an internal anti-condensation heater. With 2 x M20 x 1.5 conduit entries.
Operating time through 90° travel = 8 seconds.
- ISO F03 / F05 / F07 mounting with an 14mm star drive
- Aluminium housing
- Mounting in accordance with ISO 5211
- Manual override
- Visual position indication
- Electronic torque limiter
- Anti-condensation heater
- 2 x Mechanical Limit Switches for remote Open / Closed position feedback
- 2 x M20 x 1.5 conduit entries
- Available with battery backup, potentiometer, positioner and also with both battery backup & positioner
This actuator does not have a ‘Spring Return / Fail Safe’ facility. In the event of power failure, the actuator will stop at the position reached prior to loss of power.
How to wire Valbia VB030M HT
How to wire Valbia VB030M LT
How to wire Valbia VB030M POS HT
How to wire Valbia VB030M POS LT