- Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Actuated Valves
Model DA32 PTFE Coated Aluminium Pneumatic Actuator
Valbia figure DA32 Double Acting pneumatic actuator (82DAB607).
Rack and pinion design. With a PTFE Coated Hard-Anodised Aluminium body, Blue coated end caps, visual position indication, 1/8” BSP pneumatic connections and with Open Stroke travel stops (through the end caps). Fitted with NBR seals (temperature range – 20 / + 85 degrees C). Suitable for a maximum air supply pressure of 8 Bar g. ATEX II 2GD T6 compliant.
- ISO F03 mounting with an 9mm star drive
- With + / – 5° Open stroke travel adjustment
- Solenoid valve connection in accordance with the NAMUR standard
- Top mounted device mounting in accordance with the NAMUR standard.
- Bottom of pinion dimensions in accordance with ISO 5211 – DIN 3337
- With an Anti-blowout design pinion
- Pre-lubricated for life
- Standard seals are NBR (-20°C / +85°C). VITON high temperature seals (-20°C / +150°C) are available on request.