- Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Actuated Valves
Model DA140 / SR140 Aluminium Pneumatic Actuator
Valbia figure DA140 Double Acting pneumatic actuator (82DA0020).
Valbia figure SR140 Spring Return pneumatic actuator (82SR0020).
Rack and pinion design. With a Hard-Anodised Aluminium body, Blue coated end caps, visual position indication, 1/4” BSP pneumatic connections and with bi-directional open/close travel stops. Fitted with NBR seals (temperature range – 20 / + 85 degrees C). Suitable for a maximum air supply pressure of 8 Bar g. ATEX II 2GD T6 compliant.
- ISO F10 / F12 mounting with an 27mm star drive
- With + / – 5° Open and Close stroke travel adjustment
- With a patented design travel stop adjustment Cam
- Solenoid valve connection in accordance with the NAMUR standard
- Top mounted device mounting in accordance with the NAMUR standard.
- Bottom of pinion dimensions in accordance with ISO 5211 – DIN 3337
- With an Anti-blowout design pinion
- Pre-lubricated for life
- Standard seals are NBR (-20°C / +85°C). VITON high temperature seals (-20°C / +150°C) and SILICONE low temperature seals (-40°C / +85°C) are available on request.