- Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- Actuated Valves
Model DA140 0 – 180 Degree Aluminium Pneumatic Actuator
Valbia figure DA140 0 to 180 Degree Double Acting pneumatic actuator (83DA0020).
Rack and pinion design. With a Hard Anodised Aluminium body, Blue coated end caps, visual position indication, 1/4” BSP pneumatic connections and with 1 x adjustable end stop on the body / pinion (for the closed stroke) and with 2 x adjustable travel stops through the end caps (for open stroke length adjustment). Fitted with NBR seals (temperature range – 20 / + 85°C). Suitable for a maximum air supply of 8 Bar g. ATEX II 2GD T6 compliant.
- ISO F10 / F12 mounting with an 27mm star drive
- With travel adjustment as detailed above
- With a patented design travel stop adjustment cam
- Solenoid valve connection in accordance with the NAMUR standard
- Top mounted device mounting in accordance with NAMUR standard
- Bottom of pinion dimensions in accordance with ISO 5211 – DIN 3337
- With an anti-blowout design pinion
- Pre-lubricated for life
- Standard seals are NBR (-20°C / +85°C). VITON high temperature seals (-20°C / +150°C) and SILICONE low temperature seals (-40°C / +85°C) are available on request.